Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help
(02-23-2011, 07:31 PM)Sweet Hot Vegas Wrote: You know, even though this is a fan game, some of the concept art shows that it could be something completely original if you guys put thought into it.

That's all that I can really say. If I were you, I'd try to aim for that, your call though.

I know I'm trying for something differnt. I plan on making it something more than just a KH knock off. There isn't even a Heatless in it. I don't want to post too much of the story as all RPGs need to have their story told through playing.

(02-23-2011, 06:11 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: Don't get your hopes up on this. Most actual programmers despise the thought of working on fan games.

also, why is bionicle in with video characters? that doesn't even make sense fan-game wise...

Don't I know it. But I've seen other less original ideas get some so I'm giving it a shot. By the way the Bionicle world is in there as I like the Bionicle and I thought it be cool to incorporate it. Not all the worlds in this game are based off game franchises. One is based off comics from Smack Jeeves.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA][UNPAID TEAM] Project Team Seeking Help - by Plokman - 02-23-2011, 07:52 PM