Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[Recruiting][Paid?]The Quietus Project
Beginning character design. The beta rules are done, we just need them in a formal writing. So far I am still the lone member on this team, but I will still refer to "us" as "we."

Hope to release a set of 90-?? cards in which to build decks with-- would love to have beta testers play it with friends, themselves, over the internet. ANYTHING. Hopefully a printable list of cards (without artwork, sadly) will be avaliable but we will have to see.

Oddly enough, story is the least developed part of this project right now and I am finding many snags in keeping the characters, card game, lore, and plot consistent. I'm finding it's becomign more of a sci-fi- fanatasy space opera than I would have liked but I like where it is going.

The basic game mechanics after the first long intorduction/tournament will end up being somehting more or less like Mass Effect (in which you are in a ship with your crew and can interact with them, then go on missions).
What I REALLY am in dire need of right now is card deisgners, character deisgners (not artists-- deisgners), and possibly concept artists. And maybe a writer for a small single task.
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Recruiting][Paid?]The Quietus Project - by water dog - 02-18-2011, 11:24 AM