Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[In Development][Fangame][Unpaid Team] The Chao Tales (Chao based RPG)
(01-26-2011, 02:14 PM)Prontron Wrote: I'm just going to say this game looks horrible.

The style clashing, the use of default RPG Maker, the mixing of fonts, the using of Arial font, the mixing of menu designs, the bland menu designs, wide open maps (in the sense they're empty, not big) etc.

The suspicious shows some weak editing skills, especially for a Sonic edit.

I don't care if it's alpha or not, but some care should've been put into the look itself.
The maps, especially.

Not commenting on the engine/gameplay because it's not yours, it's Enterbrain's.
Style clashing? What are you talking about? Default? I'm not using any of the default stuff for the most part, the combat system is custom. And that's not the arial font, mind you...some of these screenshots where from very early versions of the game. The mapping, I know it's looks bad...but it's not my best skill and I'm working on it to improve it. "The suspicious shows"? What? I can't even understand that.
Again, it's a WIP game. You don't have to be so critical about your criticism, and it's not constructive criticism either.
[Image: choauserbar.png]
The following statement is true: The previous statement is false.
Click me please
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [In Development][Fangame][Unpaid Team] The Chao Tales (Chao based RPG) - by LaDestitute - 01-26-2011, 03:44 PM