Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
that game looks awsome...i have'nt beaten dawn of the new world...mainly because i heard that it has different endings and that one of the endings is pretty bad....I don't want to know if i got the bad one..
plus I still want to make pacts at least 2 more Were Dragons....I really want to get 100% on the monster journal but actually getting them spellbinded is hard, and then they run off half the time i do get them spellbinded

I'd love to play the game from before, but i've got to level up everyone on Dissidia in time for April 1st (Dissidia Duodecium's release date) aparently you can transfer your save data from the last game over to the new one and keep your stats...and since my original dissidia game got stolen(along with $300,the PSP, Dissidia(JAP),Dissidia(ENG),a bunch of UMDs,a FMA pocket watch and a bunch of priceless flashdrives) I've had to start over from scratch...

who exactly is Corrin anyway? and how does Corrin get hurt? Sheena mentions it in the Dawn but I'm still in the shadows on it, does Corrin have the same charecter model as he/she has in dawn?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - by valforwing - 01-19-2011, 01:27 AM