Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
packet mammals
Well hello Involuntary Twitch. Haven't really seen you around in a while. Are you guys rebooting the Pokemon Uranium project? I forgot about it and haven't seen it progress. Well, if so I can finally help out with the project. Wink

Flager's fire obviously isn't very "pokemon-ish" unless you compare it with the original games. Though now it's red, yellow, and orange and the style has changed too, though I think you realize this and are going to change this. In fact the only reason I mention this is because you seem to do the same thing with the fire replacement's and the original fire's form wasn't very pokemon-ish either, or are you going for a different look?

His evolution's problems go though with some of the same issues with fire's form. The back leg's fire looks fine but the one lining his back doesn't.

The top of Orchynx's tail seems to be cut off. There doesn't seem to be any clear indication of any outlining here at the top.

Eletux seems like a manetric rip off somewhat. Maybe you should think of a water starter replacement as well.

Orchynx's evolution's tail looks odd as well. At the root it's somewhat skinny and then fattens and then ends in a point. The top also seem flat.

The Professor's hands are aggravating me. His left hand looks awkward and his right hand seems to clutch the clip board awkwardly and the fingers end in stubs. The poses are fine for the hands but need to be refined. I liked the way his eyes where before where they are looking at you and it seems he was engaged in a conversation with you, unlike the new position where they trail off in the distance and his mind is probably elsewhere, oh and when he talks to you he sounds like a valley girl (...like, these are like pokemon right, so like they battle and it's like fun see like my pokemon like its like the best like....). Then again I guess the position I happen to prefer makes him look like a rapist from Lincoln park who got back from his vacation to Hawaii.

Owten and Eshowten have outlining problems. Eshowten's are too dark and Owten's are too light, oh and there is a break in outlining on Owtens left wing.

The fire replacements are fine besides what I have already mentioneds but their design just irks me and I don't know why. To each his own I guess...

Baashaun's lifted leg looks weird and the whole line looks like a mareep line rip off. Baaschaf's left eye is smooshed, and he's stepping on his tail.

Paahar's anatomy is awkard, his design is quite frankly awkward, his right wing is smooshed, his left wings outline is broken, and his top feathers need to be redone.

Well there's my crit for so far. Nice seeing someone else I knew/seen around some pokemon forums I used to frequent. Oh and I think Fuchikoma was just mocking what you said in the op by saying that. If it wasn't Fuchikoma it would've been someone else...

Speaking of packet mammals I need to finish my first attack for Charmander, make a pokeball animation, and refine my basic animation then I guess I'll display it to watch it get slaughtered with crits to make some new and improved sprite.

Hope to see you around some more Twitch.

[Image: seeeegaaaaaaa.gif]

SEEEEEEGAAAAAAAA!

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
packet mammals - by Involuntary Twitch - 01-03-2011, 12:00 PM
RE: packet mammals - by megaMasquerain - 01-03-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: packet mammals - by Vipershark - 01-03-2011, 01:22 PM
RE: packet mammals - by Involuntary Twitch - 01-03-2011, 06:08 PM
RE: packet mammals - by StarSock64 - 01-03-2011, 07:02 PM
RE: packet mammals - by Cobalt Blue - 01-03-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: packet mammals - by Involuntary Twitch - 01-04-2011, 10:11 PM
RE: packet mammals - by Vipershark - 01-05-2011, 12:29 PM