Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IDEA]Oracle of Secrets - my version
(12-15-2010, 10:30 PM)oracleofx Wrote: This is my version of The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Secrets, something that everyone that has played Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons wants, but nobody has completed yet.

Everyone's Secrets are held within the Book of Secrets. The Secrets are everything that was ever thought about and could have been done. This world is made of their Choices, whether good or evil. Secrets were the only Choices could have been made. Micara, the Assassin of Treason, took Farore to alter the Choices that were made using all the evil Secrets in order to light the Flame of Treachery. Using the Book of Secrets, Link is able to go through the three dimensions that were created by Micara, the Dimension of Truth, which remained, the Dimension of Evil, which Micara made out of all the evil Choices that ever could have been made, and the Dimension of Evil that was made parallel to the Evil Dimension unintentionally. The name of the land is Kathilso. There are two lands like Subrosia in Seasons and underwater in Ages, similar to Heaven and Hell, but need better names. The two new races are like angels and demons, also need better names.

Dungeons done: 1, 2(except for two screens), 3
Number of over world map screens: 496 -- 12*12 per dimension plus 4*8 each the Heaven and Hell places
Over world screens done-9/144 Truth,5/144 Evil, 1/144 Good, 0/64 Other

Dungeons:
Level 1: Petal Dungeon, Located in the Dimension of Truth
Item: Roc's Feather
Mini-Boss: Three Mad Scrubs
Boss: Odolwa(From Majora's Mask)
Essence: Holy Nectar - The secret strength of the gods is held within the Holy Nectar!

Level 2: Abandoned Hut, Located in the Dimension of Evil
Item: Boomerang
Mini-Boss: Tabbleak(a cat)
Boss: Hagnus(a witch)
Essence: Dedicated Flame - The determination of heroes is fueled by the Dedicated Flame!

Level 3: Infinity Dungeon, Located in the Dimension of Good
Item: Power Bracelet
Mini-Boss: Open
Boss: Open
Essence: Open

Level 4: Open, , Located in both the Dimension of Truth and the Dimension of Evil
Item: It needs to be some sort of item that allows long distance travel.
Boss: Gohmapede(like a centipede, but of the Gohma family)

Level 5: Open, Located in both the Dimension of Good and the Dimension of Evil
Item: Seed Blower, like a dart blower. Link blows the seeds and they go long-range and pierce the first thing they hit, but break on the next contact.
Boss: Wizrobe(MM)
Essence: Total Eclipse, no description yet

Level 6: Hallowed Halls, Located in both the Dimension of Truth and the Dimension of Good
Item: Some kind of upgrade to a previous item like on the first two
Mini-Boss: Vire, like always
Boss: Open

And both 7 and 8 are open. 7 is in all three dimensions, and 8 is split between Heaven and Hell.

The team is currently me and one other person.

P.S. Anyone else notice people think of dimensions and use night for the title screen of most Oracle of Secrets projects?

This sounds like an interesting concept. If you are looking for some inspiration and help with this however I recommend you check out this site: Link removed.
Video Games are bad for you? Surprise That's what they said about Rock and Roll! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IDEA]Oracle of Secrets - my version - by Makermatic21 - 12-16-2010, 11:58 AM