[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Techokami's Sprite Warehouse U (0 Updated)
(11-28-2010, 09:21 AM)Ragey Wrote: Just out of curiosity, were any of the Colours enemies stored in LZ format? If that Egg Hammer was totally uncompressed then I will be quite miffed: ripping him from the first Rush was way more hassle than it should've been!
Amazingly, it was uncompressed this time around. I think they changed the spec a bit, dropping the optional compression byte for image data and instead packing things in LZ compressed NARCs, which... does the same thing, except more compressed. And the best part? It's the same Egg Hammer sprite you ripped from Rush. [Image: emot-v.gif] They actually recycled the Egg Hammer and Egg Flapper from Rush, as well as the checkpoint graphics... to the point where I believe it's the same file.

Also, thanks for the mad props Big Grin
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: Techokami's Sprite Warehouse, 5th Edition (0 New/0 Updated) - by Techokami - 11-28-2010, 11:43 AM