Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokemon Battle Revolution (1st gen: 1-151)
Well, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything by making you do a shitload of work. Part of the idea here is that these models are easily accessible. I'd rather have all of the conversions and stuff that need to be done for someone to import it dealt with already than have every person that downloads a model have to do it.

I do this when I convert every model I rip with the same rules as everyone else, leaving only a few textures in .DDS occasionally because I literally have no way convert, much less read them with any program I have. Not to mention any of the other stuff that goes in to ripping them.

I mean I can still accept these, but I'd be converting them all myself and as you've just stated, its quite tedious. That said, if you're really unwilling to do it I CAN and would be willing to convert them myself, though it would take time for every model to be converted since I have other things to deal with just like anyone else.

Edit: And no, even if I did do the converting I wouldn't be noting the fact that I did so in any of the credits. I don't mind doing it particularly, but its not at the top of my list and as I stated above isn't something I'd be able to do quickly.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokemon Battle Revolution (1st gen: 1-151) - by Shadowth117 - 11-18-2010, 03:41 PM