Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Kirby Super Star Ultra Foregrounds - Now: Revenge of Meta Knight
Yikes, this thing is nearly a year old. I got the go-ahead to pull this thing out of page 5, though, so... Foregrounds!

In my absence, I managed to finish out Dyna Blade with those Trial Rooms and the overworld encounter room, get one Milky Way Wishes world, and get the complete Revenge of Meta Knight set. Ten sheets in total.

Dyna Blade - Extra Rooms
[Image: kssudynabladeex.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 1
[Image: kssuromk1.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 2
[Image: kssuromk2.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 3
[Image: kssuromk3.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 4
[Image: kssuromk4.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 5
[Image: kssuromk5.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 6
[Image: kssuromk6.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 7 (Part 1)
[Image: kssuromk7.png]

Revenge of Meta Knight - Stage 7 (Part 2) (One. LOOOOOONG. Room. Shocked )
[Image: kssuromk72.png]

Milky Way Wishes - Floria (World 1)
[Image: kssumww1.png]

Some assembly required for the RoMK foregrounds. It was either set it up in pieces or wind up with sheets even more huge than they already are. Fortunately, pretty much every map on the Halberd shares its animated doodads with every other map, altered a bit for indoor and outdoor, so that made ripping it a lot easier than anticipated.

As of now, there's no real order to which I continue my foreground rips. I have a little bit of Evil Spring Breeze Revenge of the King done (Purple Plants, probably going to be my next entry) and one room of Great Cave Offensive that has yet to be put together.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby Super Star Ultra - Dyna Blade Foregrounds - by Nonnie Grey - 09-15-2010, 03:21 AM