Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Techokami's Sprite Warehouse U (0 Updated)
GAH, four of my sheets! GONE'D! Because "more complete" versions from TSGK were uploaded in their place, destroying a bunch of custom sprites and the only tileset rip of Super Mario Land 1 on tSR in the process.

Yeah, it's obvious I'm not too happy about losing my sheets. So instead I have to make up for lost ground. I dug into my archives and found some unsubmitted content I made, and did nothing to tidy it up for submission because I think you all would love it anyway, because here is a full tileset rip of High Seas Havoc for the SEGA Genesis:
[Image: hsh_rip_lv1-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv1-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv2-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv2-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv3-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv3-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv4-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv4-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv5-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv5-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv6-1.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv6-2.png] [Image: hsh_rip_lv7-1.png]

And as usual, for the people viewing this thread that want everything all at once, here's the omnipack. [3.04MB][ZIP]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Techokami's Sprite Warehouse, 5th Edition (13 New/0 Updated) - by Techokami - 09-09-2010, 07:00 PM