Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] SuikoRoku(A sequel to suikoden II)
Well good news and bad news. The good news is you can play the first episode NOW.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH47OXV9

The bad news is I'm very demoralized. See here's the thing. Episode I wasn't supposed to be an alltime classic. It was supposed to show that is is very possible to make a suikoden game. This game is flawed. I admit it because it's true but it is a suikoden game. It feels and plays like a suikoden game because that's what it is. It's a lot of work to create a fully playable game and I was lazy. Yes I said it. I didn't organize my work and I rushed through it. Is it a terrible game? No. It has some very interesting concepts, it feels very unique, and it has a good story if you have a prerequisite knowledge of the characters. I was just trying to show the world ''Look. It is possible for me to prove you wrong and make a suikoden game. Now let me show you that I can make a BETTER suikoden game.'' but people didn't respond how I had hoped and I find myself unsure of if it's even worth making a better game because does anyone even care? I know that I can take what I learned from this project and make episode II a game that would hold up to any SNES rpg but it just seems to me like nobody cares. So as of now, episode II is on a hiatus.

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: SuikoRoku(A sequel to suikoden II) - by Dazz - 06-30-2010, 06:50 AM
RE: SuikoRoku(A sequel to suikoden II) - by 727 - 06-30-2010, 11:25 AM
RE: SuikoRoku(A sequel to suikoden II) - by 727 - 06-30-2010, 02:26 PM
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] SuikoRoku(A sequel to suikoden II) - by 727 - 09-09-2010, 12:45 AM