Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
WarLords Of The Unsung Prophet Project
Ok, a few things:

I'll tell you right now that these aren't very good. Aside from Photobucket shrinking a few of your images; you've taken no account of proportion or cleanliness to your outlines, or overall art style. Everyone looks strangely bulbous and irregular; making it kind of telling that you've not had much formal drawing practice.
Which is fine, everyone has to start somewhere - but you don't start with large art projects off the bat.

Secondly, what you're doing right now is making a Request. Now, requesting when you've just signed up to the forum is a BIIIIG no-no. We have a board dedicated to requests; and is says quite clearly that members under 20 Posts may not request.

So what I'm going to do (and suggest to you) is this: I'm going to lock this thread, since it presently breaks the rules. I suggest that you browse the forum some, get to know how everything works, maybe post your work to be critiqued; and when you have a decent number of posts and people have gotten to know you; THEN you can request for people to help you with whatever.
Specs 'n' Headphones has been revamped! Check it, yo.
[Image: 10y3mgj.png][Image: groove-1.gif]
Thanks to Pik and Solink; they are sexy people. Heart
Thanked by: Vipershark, NightOwl35

Messages In This Thread
RE: WarLords Of The Unsung Prophet Project - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-05-2010, 05:45 PM