Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[FANGAME][IDEA] - A 3D SONIC GAME THAT DOESN'T SUCK??!?!!?!
I know about Sonic's level design and how it's so full of different paths - which was something new to platforming games because they were mostly really linear. When I said Super Mario Galaxy, I was thinking more of gameplay and level gimmicks, and how it tried to approach more to the classics while keeping a lot of things from the 3D games.

You would know that I was talking more gameplay-wise if you read the whole text.

Or maybe you read it and instead of trying to critique the idea for the gameplay you decided to pick a little detail on my text and talk about something unrelated and that I'm fully aware about and explained it at least three times here in these forums. And since I already ranted about that, and didn't want to make the text longer and more rant-ish about bad design choices of the newer games, I decided to only write about gameplay.

Sorry, it's just ugh I hate when this happens, specially as a first reply, and specially with something I worked a lot over and was reluctant to post it on here because of people missing the point or going unrelated (you)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: INNOVATIVE GAME IDEA - A 3D SONIC GAME THAT DOESN'T SUCK??!?!!?! - by Rökkan - 07-08-2010, 09:00 PM