Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[GAME][IN DEVELOPMENT] - Fate's Mirror
hi guise

Quote:Just a small update to let you know that this project still isn’t dead. Couple of snags have slowed down our development time– I won’t go into details, but it can be summarized in the following phrase; “We have the most unlucky dev team ever right now.”

However, I have taken advantage of the slowdown to greatly expand upon the game and its areas. I’ve added a couple new ones and have come up with a couple of new enemies that won’t be revealed until we start approaching trailer time! If you’ve checked my deviantART recently, you’ll notice that I uploaded a sketch of some of the other races in the game. Once these are sprited, I’ll update them on the Characters page, which could probably use a revamp right about now…

These coming weeks will most likely determine whether or not we meet our late Q3/early Q4 deadline, so wish us luck! We’re trying our best to deliver onto you guys a fun and exciting experience!
http://fmpc.pixelxcore.net/
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fate's Mirror - PixelxCore's First Official Game - by Alpha Six - 07-08-2010, 08:17 AM