Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
GeGeGe no Kitarou: Fukkatsu! Tenma Daiou
Six more sheets, five playable characters and the crow gondola. I haven't gotten to the aliens yet (nor Nurarihyon, who isn't fightable, just stands there making faces) because I'm getting sick of this game (understandably).

All of these are playable characters and I will post the links in the first post as well. A couple notes, for anoyone interested:

* Portraits only exist for Neko Musume, Konaki Jijii, Sunakake Babaa, and Jigoku Douji. Shisa, Nezumi Otoko and Kitarou only appear in cutscenes, which is why portraits aren't included in their sprite sheets.

*Jigoku Douji's sheet looks like it's misaligned in some sprites, but actually it's not. That was the only sheet ripped entirely by screen captures (using his tiles as references). His forward-jumping sprites are placed based on a guideline I established while ripping the other characters.

*Aside from the final aliens and Nurarihyon, this is it for all the enemies and playable characters.

[Image: sfckitarou.png]
[Image: sfchellboy.png]
[Image: sfcnekogirl.png]
[Image: sfckonaki.png]
[Image: sfcsunababa.png]

[Image: sfcgondola.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: GeGeGe no Kitarou: Fukkatsu! Tenma Daiou - by TheouAegis - 03-22-2010, 11:48 AM