Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
Well, this is pretty much one of the best rosters I've ever seen, mostly due to including Dixie&Kiddy. I had that idea when NOBODY liked it. WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?
There are a couple things I would change, but I respect the decisions already made, this is my personal opinion:
Waluigi for Captain Syrup, or better yet, Kamek.
Saki for Toad, as you all seem to have ignored that Mario series has only 5 characters, while Pokemon has six. Alternatively, swap out Deoxys for something for its own series(Balloon Fighter?) and change up the Pokemon Trainer(Pichu, Zoroark and Gardevoir???).

And honestly, those are the only changes I'd make. But I do understand why you would do otherwise.
Also, major props for Tingle. He deserves it so bad. He should get his own insignia, and it should be a rupee.
Smile Good roster, I look foward to playing this.

Small question though, what do the borders mean on the CSS? I understand Blue for Newcomers, but what's pink? Is that 'completed' characters, or what?

One last note, How's this for those whom you start with from the get-go?
[Image: unloked.png]
30 characters, 9 of which are newcomers. If anybody has any questions on the decisions, go ahead and ask.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Crash_Man - 02-26-2010, 12:17 AM