Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Star Fox (Custom) – Sprite Discussion Thread
*Groan* I'm a bad spriter. Not in the sense that I make bad sprites, but that I'm a horrible procrastinator. But in spite of that, I actually made some progress!

Okay. I took Jesus Lizard's advice, and (finally) got around to tweaking Fox and Krystal's tails, so that their regular idling pose is with them hanging down. Additionally, I went and worked a bit on the Arwing sprites and completed the "Pulling Up" and "Diving" sprites, as well as added a couple of wing poses. (Check out the sheets my first post to see the changes)

However, since I realize that those of you who saw these before won't see much of a change, I decided that a couple animated GIFs would probably be more effective in showing my work than a slightly revamped sprite sheet. Enjoy!
[Image: ArwingAnimation.gif] [Image: FoxMcCloudIdling.gif] [Image: KrystalIdling.gif]
[Image: vdasvnkp.png][Image: mariosoniclinkfoxkrysta.png]Mario is red, Sonic is blue, Link is green, and Fox likes Krystal too! Wink
Click here to level up my card!

Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Fox (Custom) – Sprite Discussion Thread - by Grey_Wolf_Leader - 02-22-2010, 11:47 PM