Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Another thread about Pokemon sprites?
(02-18-2010, 05:35 PM)Apparatus Wrote: Leafeon still has a rather large head:
[Image: 475.png]
Looking at this and looking at Leafeon again, it seems like you have his head shape all screwed up. He does not really have those little curves on the side, his mizzle goes straight into his ears, and his ears aren't shapes like that. They curve with the muzzle as well.
[Image: 476.png]
Glaceon has much larger ears than the ones you've given it, so to give it the large ears might I suggest reworking the pose so its lying down, or a more feline like position? His tail is also really small and not diamond shaped enough.
Leafeon's ears are not always straight up like that. They look like they are coming up from the side and curving witht he muzzle, but that's just because of the position of the head. I was trying to give it a more organic, lifelike pose. The ears actually aren't free moving and can bend, as shown here and here. Those "curves" as you call them are those little tufts of fur I made them larger to try and add emphasis to the head and make it bolder.

As for Glaceon, the ears are a little small, but I don't see why I have to rework the pose to make the ears larger. I can simply just make the larger the way they are. The tail, too.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Another thread about Pokemon sprites? - by Wes - 02-16-2010, 08:33 PM
RE: Another thread about Pokemon sprites? - by Wes - 02-18-2010, 06:47 PM