[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Castlevania ReBirth - Christopher Belmont
@piscesdreams
It's fine if you post these, and thanks for the help, but that is the etiquette I think . I have those rips and some of them are touching together. so I am going to spread them out a little bit.

@TonBerry2k
Yeah, the pixel ratio looks ok to me, just double checked. Do you mean vertically or horizontally or just scaled in size? I didn't resize them, just moved them a little further away from each other. Some of them have extra color data on the top and bottom like piscesdreams said, I could be wrong, and it's hard to tell because it looks like there is a fullscreen filter in game. Now that you mentioned though, I'll be more careful and fix the previous ones and remove the extra pixels if I notice them. In that case it make take a little longer to get these done.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Castlevania ReBirth - Christopher Belmont - by Dullahan - 02-09-2010, 01:09 PM