[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Added a VERY large sheet of Punis. I would like to know if that is preferred for monsters or if I should get each one as a separate sheet.
All questions, comments, criticism, and/or requests for what sheet to make next from the game are welcome. Also, if there's something that was in the first game that wasn't in the second game, such as a monster, and I have it up there, PLEASE inform me of this. I've played both games, but I can't remember anything from the first game and the second game is fairly hazy in my mind. Plus I seem to have ripped a lot of stuff from the game, and a lot of it seems to be from the first game.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - by CherryTonic - 01-19-2010, 11:43 AM
RE: Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - by Ton - 01-19-2010, 12:18 PM
RE: Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - by Ton - 01-19-2010, 01:03 PM
RE: Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny - by Ton - 02-02-2010, 05:37 PM