Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Tell what's wrong with this sheet?
OK. Now I feel even stupider now for my "hissy fit". By the way, finally got around to starting the Genesis version of Gemfire for yet another version of the portraits. So if its possible, could you wait until I get that up before posting any of the previous two in an update? Seriously, I'm serious about getting the Genesis portraits, I just played scenario 4 of Gemfire called Gemfire where the main antagonistic non-playable kingdom is the weakest and they are the only kingdom by default that has The Dragon. The wizards are mostly controlled by playable kingdoms between all four scenarios. Pasthas can be "recruited" by spending a few turns developing cultivation. The other 5th units can be found in territories controlled by the player from Year 1 January to whenever you conquer the particular territory they appear in. And unlike some KOEI strategy games, no one appears mid-scenario under randomly specific conditions determined by any of the following, living (usable) characters/year/month/day/searching/stats of a territory/RNG/phase of the moon (in-game)/phase of the moon (real life)/what you ate for dinner/Rep count/game system/OS of emulator/OS of physical game system/cartridge/cassette tape/CD/DVD/Blu-ray/this joke has gone on long enough.

Basically, the biggest obstacle for doing a sheet for the Genesis Gemfire has been overcome. The second biggest will be overcome in a few turns. The third biggest will require a few resets but is easy. The characters will just take a few resets as well. And when I finish, they'll be my main topic.
Some old GIFs I made that I used as avatars on forums (mostly wouldn't have been possible without Spriters Resource and affiliates).
[Image: Game.gif][Image: image.gif][Image: FF12.gif][Image: Alchemy.gif]

No actual planned rips. Just random whatevers.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell what's wrong with this sheet? - by xdonthave1xx - 01-02-2010, 12:36 AM
RE: Tell what's wrong with this sheet? - by Ton - 01-02-2010, 10:16 AM