Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
(12-03-2009, 07:52 PM)Bazzoka Wrote: Pretty sure Brawl had 21. And this has 22. It's generally a small number when you compare the starting roster of each game and how it progressed, seeing how each installment had more then half, or close to it, of the roster already unlocked. I still like it.
Yeah it was 21 I just checked. My mistake, I was counting Sonic and Snake because they weren't really secret and I forgot they had to be unlocked. But based off of Ark's, I have this to say.

We should at least have around half. Bowser is a staple of Nintendo. He's the biggest bad guy to the biggest good guy. I'm fine with Dedede, but Olimar being unlockable doesn't really make sense to me. He's popular, so people might want him form the start. I don't see any reason for him to be unlockable. But I'd like another Pokemon (Lucario probably), so with Bowser it's an even 3-3 start-unlock for the franchises with 6 reps.Villager should probably start, too, since AC one of the most prominent recent series. Lucas should start, too. Why should 4-rep series like DK, StarFox, or Kirby get 2 starting while Mother only gets 1? Those 4 are all on the same level. I'd also say Sonic and Snake because it won't be much of a shock to unlock them.

So my idea for a starting list would be
Ark's post, Bowser, Lucario, Villager, Lucas, Sonic, and Snake. 28. If we want to make it even 30 start - 30 unlock, then I'd suggest Saki and Issac.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Wes - 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM