Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic)
[Image: xeiycl.png]

My idea for the starting roster. Though I doubt it matters.

Original 8 are there, obviously

From there, I just decided one character from each of the starting franchises. Peach, Diddy, Zelda, Meta Knight, and Pokemon Trainer.

I chose Krystal as Star Fox's unlockable, because she's a completely new character. She's one of three new characters added to my roster. Falco didn't make much sense to me, since he's essentially Fox's Luigi.

I added Pit under Samus, since both Metroid and Kid Icarus share the same development team. And I wanted Ridley locked. Wario's added under Yoshi because of his Mario Sub-franchise status.

Then, I threw a Mother Rep, a Fire Emblem rep, and Captain Falcon. Along with that, Little Mac and Starfy...who were two of the First Party Characters we decided to choose from the very beginning. Added Ice Climbers too.

Who I removed?

Bowser - I was going to add him under Peach, and that's probably what I should've done. However, keeping Bowser and all the other villain characters locked could be an interesting idea. We could use it for the Adventure Mode, perhaps?

Dedede - He probably should've been locked in Brawl. Having the three Kirby characters unlocked at the start just didn't seem right. Again, we could also use this for Adventure Mode, with all the villains locked.

Olimar - Another one I expected to be locked in Brawl. Olimar's unique fighting style is probably worth more if you unlock him, rather than starting with the Space Man.

Starting roster would be 22, but there'd be a shitload of unlockables.

IDK I thought this was a good idea don't shoot me =(
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone should be happy. (Final roster topic) - by Ark Kuvis - 12-03-2009, 07:37 PM