Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ATTENTION, all who played M&L: Superstar Saga
(11-09-2009, 09:45 PM)Frario Wrote: It's nice to see that these rare sprites get attention :] But I avoided trying to visit that yoshi-forum, since that would just be like a tourist and just invade their privicy of their project. It's a delicate matter :/, so i have no honest idea on what to do when it comes to that place.

And, Ego, who are you again? :o And ....I'm always active on Sheezyart. Never left that place.

I just learned about these sprites untill today! (was browsing Mariowiki for info on the M&L saga, I've been playing M&L3, see)
Oh, shit, forgot about Sheezyart! I went inactive there around a year and a half ago, I only return on the rare occasion. Huh. Idiot me. And to answer your question, my Sheezy username is horn.head.

That's what I mean, we don't know about this for YEARS? It's pretty stunning to learn.

Also, M&L3 is totally awesome(I'm playing it too).
[Image: Altered_photo1_sig.png]
My crit posts tend to make me look arrogant if read the wrong way. That is not my intention. I am open to discussing anything you disagree with, so please do.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATTENTION, all who played M&L: Superstar Saga - by Ego - 11-09-2009, 10:03 PM