[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A request for sprites for a game i am making(credits availible)
Hey i am making a croc game, and in this game there is a creature called a mire and mires are like a praying mantis except they have 3 claws instead of one big one, and they have humanoid feet, with three toes and 3 claws on the toes. And mires also have a yellowish skin tone. If you make a sprite of a mire, i will put your name in the credits, and on an airplane advertisement in the game. If you make a sprite sheet, i will get you all that plus you will get a main character named after you. Thanks in advance, and if there is any questions or concerns pm me or email me at malachib95@yahoo.com. OH! and make sure to make it about the size of this sprite(don't worry it can be bigger): [Image: 1-1.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
A request for sprites for a game i am making(credits availible) - by mlb95 - 11-01-2009, 06:44 PM