[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Techokami's Sprite Warehouse U (0 Updated)
(06-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Deebs Wrote: Interesting.
Indeed.
(06-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Deebs Wrote: Are those all the sprites in the game for Sonic/Eggman?
Nope. Sonic also has a grinding animation, but it is partially obscured by the rail and grind spark effects, so it is technically unrippable. Also, Eggman has a slew of animations and mechas; I only grabbed the sprites from the intro to salvage a botched mass screengrab (hur hur pure black background FUUUCK)
(06-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Deebs Wrote: Will you also be doing the Werehog and the background tile-sets?
I HATE THAT WEREHOG
Actually I would like to rip werewolf Sonic but not in this manner. Not at ALL in this manner. The man that can help me out is currently booked until July, so patience!
This also applies to the tilesets. I really want them, too.
(06-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Deebs Wrote: I ask because I have a personal interest in these sheets as I do a lot of style editing.
Don't forget to give credit. ;D
(06-16-2009, 08:13 PM)Deebs Wrote: EDIT: Should of mentioned earlier- you've done a great job on the rips and I thank you for these alone, let alone anything else you may do.
Thank you! Big Grin
EDIT: Oh hey, style edits? Does that mean you can make an "air bubble get" animation for this Sonic sprite? I don't think there is one in this game, the only big air bubbles I've seen so far are ones Sonic rides around inside ala Sonic 2 SMS/GG and Triple Trouble. If you can do that, that would be beyond awesome! Big Grin

(06-16-2009, 08:25 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: So far, no one seems to be able to crack Gameloft coding :/
Like I said, wait until July.
(06-16-2009, 08:25 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: But congrats on the rip
Thank you! Big Grin
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Techokami's Sprite Warehouse, 5th Edition (1 New/0 Updated) - by Techokami - 06-16-2009, 10:24 PM