Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown"
(04-28-2009, 07:58 PM)Star/Starpower Wrote: Thank you all! I'm suprised alot of people like it. I have never made a sprite this big.

@available: Haha, I don't take it as offesence. That's what he looks like really. Tongue I laughed a few times at it.

@Ridge Troopa: Thank you, I kinda worried about your opinion the most. It might be too much..I can always reduce it down. It's still 22 colors though so woo!(didn't add a single color)
Also, I have a question for you. Would his other forms count as his overall pallete too? Like his Tank head will have alot of green..
If you consider the head and body a single sprite, then yes. Otherwise I'd suggest reducing your pallet...
In my honest opinion, I think you should aim for no more than 4 shades on that gray. It's just way too much. Put it next to a ripped boss sprite and you'll notice it immediately. Yes, it's amazing as is, but it's not in style.

Haha, if you think that's big... Just wait until you see mine.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sprite Duel -- STARPOWER vs RIDGE TROOPA: "M&L3 Showdown" - by Ridge Troopa - 04-28-2009, 08:12 PM