Is he an Earthworm Jim fan character?
Thanked by:
[Image: durp-3_zps63fcb0cc.png]
durping around paint
[Image: 1NzqT]
[Image: 53b66a0314ae57a6d570819cd6fdebab.png]

[Image: 7f7636b78640fb9f69e56ab6bc066260.png?1358163026]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(01-14-2013, 02:31 AM)Kitsu Wrote: [Image: 1NzqT]

this owns
[Image: CQLlJY0.png]
Thanked by: Kitsu
Hanako from Katawa Shoujo. I wanted to practice her scars
[Image: shrine.gif]
Thanked by: Kitsu, megaMasquerain
[Image: 1NYrB]

...maybe I should start a new separate thread for these? The thing is, I'm not sure I'll be doing anything with these anyhow...

Also, seems the online previewer kinda screws up the rotations of the rear exoskeleton pieces.
Still got to texture the eyes, but it's looking good so far. Cute

Sculpted with Sculptris, Retopographed with 3D Max, and Retexured/Detailed on Mudbox.
[Image: oldman2_by_alaingalvan-d5rkdao.png]
[Image: tci6Z.jpg]
Green tea ice cream head
what is that dr.suess?
Thanked by: Gors, Gors, recme
(12-12-2012, 06:13 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote:

I know this was a few posts ago, but I have been playing Okami recently on the good ol' PS2. I just happened to get to that point where you help the mermaids/dragonian women dig up their whirly-spring about 10 minutes ago.
Bearded Beast Illustrations
Photobucket Sprite Archive
Deviantart
If the study and practice of art, is not the endeavor to better one's skill constantly, then I don't know a damned thing.
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B]
(01-15-2013, 09:45 PM)Chairman Pug Wrote: what is that dr.suess?

its a grinch gijinka.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Garamonde
Holy Crap, Kami actually finised a drawing.
[Image: kampukami.png]
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by: Shade, Kitsu, Phaze, Gaia
Arisa and co. with caps and alternate clothing.

These ones were drawn after reading my little cousin's story he's been writing for quite a time. The story is all weird with a lack of coherent plot and all that you can expect from a 12 year old (he didn't even take the time to describe the characters), but I tried to draw them as I thought they were. Basically the story is about a young shark/human greek demigod of sorts named Yisper Sharker who lives in the sea and shit involving the greek gods happens.

Yisper Sharker (the main dude): young shark/human greek demigod who lives in the sea. He seems to be really active and loudmouthed but it's hard to tell by the way my cousin writes the story.

Mago SemSentido/Mage SemSentido (the random magician): A mage that randomly appeared in the story without any backstory at all. He seems to be a supporting character but then he goes bad. Something M. Night Shymalmhlan worthy.

(Sem sentido in Portuguese means 'nonsense')

Hercules (the walking muscle): Strong as hell. How he does to live underwater is a mystery. He studies in the same school as Yisper Sharker and he seems to be his best friend. It's said that he had to use a false exam result card in order to study in the school (people must pass a admittance exam first before becoming students). I guess he isn't smart.

Tritão/Triton (the fish-head): Since he's got no lines or anything whatsoever, I imagined him as a small, weird-looking wimpy dude. Since he didn't have any problem in passing the exam, I suppose he's smart too.

Hermes (the badass dude): differently from the usual Greek mythos, Hermes here lives underwater and is somewhat evil. He was admitted into the school after burning a village on the mainland. Now, what this have to do with being admitted is a mystery for me.

Turbelox (the shark king): as if being a young shark/human greek demigod who lives in the sea wasn't enough, Yisper Sharker is also son of the mighty sea lord, Turbelox. In the story, he does nothing other than being kidnapped by no good people and being worried about his son's birthday party in the middle of a war but since drawing a weak shark king wouldn't be that cool, I pretended he has fought in many battles before, etc.

Maremar (the shark queen): Yisper Sharker's mom. She doesn't have any line or action in the story too, so I guess she likes to avoid war and conflicts, hence the docile expression on her face.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
[Image: 1QOq9]

I think i'll draw more protoss units, they're fun
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Kitsu