Users browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
Wanted to try drawing one of the characters from my novel-in-progress in the Homestuck talksprite style

[Image: jf2wf.gif]

the oversized head is intentional, they all look like that @_@ I used Horuss for size/proportion reference
doodly doodly doodly doo
(11-10-2012, 06:21 PM)Lexou Duck Wrote: [Image: bLzkq.png]

so i thought this drawing was pretty ok
so i sent it to my teacher

and he sends this back :
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
I just scanned this in because this is probably the most finished it will become. >_<

This my character, Natis, appearing to be pretty beaten up in the midst of battle.
If you like gaming and nerd humor, check me out on YouTube! [/shamelessadvertising] 

[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]REF - 2[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]

[Image: S6s5X.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
He looks so cool Cool
Is he the man from castle vania?Question
Thanked by:
yes, from Castlevania: Dracula X/Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(11-11-2012, 07:46 AM)Captain Harlock Wrote: doodly doodly doodly doo

PSG is now officially the easiest style to imitate ever.
Thanked by:
thats the joke.
Thanked by: McMaxxis
[Image: 30aF8.gif]

lurking around in old threads made me do stuff
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
hey that is like sprites in 3d!! Cool!CoolBig Grin
Thanked by:
[Image: ESvPg.png]
I drew this while not doing my homework. Its based off a friend of mine. The background plus perspective is bad, including lineart, but its just a doodle~
[Image: shrine.gif]
[Image: R1oQ6.png]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
[Image: Q1wol.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Being an Adventure Time fan, I drew my character mimicking that style of artwork.
I didn't know if I liked the electricity lighting effects or not, so I just kept both.
If you like gaming and nerd humor, check me out on YouTube! [/shamelessadvertising] 

[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]REF - 2[Image: lilnatiswaveha7.gif]

Thanked by: