Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
So me and some friends are starting a Dungeons and Dragons group and me and another member of our group got a bit over-excited and already made our characters and I decided to draw mine a bunch today:
He's a Tiefling Bard who fights for justice and the adoration of his fans everywhere. He's way good at lute. His name is Scarf.
Thanked by:
i remember that the last time i played D&D i was merely an average dude who simply walked among the rest of the group.
Thanked by: Phantom Killah
[Image: T4cX6.png]
POKEMAAANNNNSSS
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
(09-09-2012, 11:45 PM)Tellis Wrote: So me and some friends are starting a Dungeons and Dragons group and me and another member of our group got a bit over-excited and already made our characters and I decided to draw mine a bunch today:
He's a Tiefling Bard who fights for justice and the adoration of his fans everywhere. He's way good at lute. His name is Scarf.
Wow, didn't know any of you guys were interested in D&D.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]
[Image: shrine.gif]
Anti-Vipershark Operation Pantsu Weapon - By Kistu-nii~ Cute

Thanked by:
Me and some friends tried playing D&D for awhile, but none of us had played before and it seemed like no one really wanted to get into it, plus there was a lot of bickering, so the night would just end with everyone being tired and annoyed. So that was unfortunate.

I haven't drawn anything in a really long time, maybe I'll try and change that soon. Ouch!
Thanked by: Garamonde, Tellis
(09-10-2012, 02:55 PM)Sol Wrote: Me and some friends tried playing D&D for awhile, but none of us had played before and it seemed like no one really wanted to get into it, plus there was a lot of bickering, so the night would just end with everyone being tired and annoyed. So that was unfortunate.

Yeah, I am pretty sure our DM has played before (never DM'd though) but the rest of us our newbies to it. Though we are all pretty hyped for it, I think we'll at least try to make it work. Hopefully it does, because I've heard a lot of good things about people playing it, and I don't think any of us will be trying too hard to keep it "serious".
Thanked by:
[Image: WX92y.png]

https://www.welovefine.com/vote.php?id_c...ubmit=9410

It is finally time to reveal this huge piece! Please show your support for the hardwork put behind this piece by voting in the link above.
The original lineart for this piece was made by my bro, Andrew Alguto; the digital painting itself was made by myself.
Enjoy Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you have to register to vote :B
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

Well, look at that, the hurricane hasn't affected star in the least bit.
[Image: FK4rxzT.gif][Image: rZSrTAQ.gif][Image: QUmE6.gif][Image: b0KxM.gif][Image: 3CczX.gif][Image: qjGOacY.png][Image: smC8iWb.gif][Image: FK4rxzT.gif]

Thanked by: Virt, Star, Garamonde
I registered just to vote for you. Big Grin
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Star, Baegal
Star, your image will end up eating my vote couple votes.

Thanked by: Star, Star
(09-10-2012, 07:27 PM)Angel Plague Wrote: Well, look at that, the hurricane hasn't affected star in the least bit.
I seriously was eating a steak as the storm was coming through lol
We were lucky on our end, and didn't get effected near as much as the others.
HURRICANE SEASON.
MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR. I better start cooking up more steaks..

Thank you guys for the support Smile
[Image: 9fryz.gif] [Image: QUmE6.gif]
[Image: XwNYE.gif]
[Image: qjGOacY.png]

Click the link below to view the New Super Mario Kart Project! [Seizure Warning]

[Image: 7KUiH.png]

I fucking love school
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Pikachu has penguin flippers!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Previous, Kami, Lexou Duck, Gaia
[Image: bounty_woman___mega_aran_by_wynterlegend-d5ekz4u.png]

Did this on impulse.
Bearded Beast Illustrations
Photobucket Sprite Archive
Deviantart
If the study and practice of art, is not the endeavor to better one's skill constantly, then I don't know a damned thing.
Thanked by: Garamonde
[Image: tumblr_m9reiic2OO1qih4jgo1_400.png]
http://pencayfome.tumblr.com/post/307974...ineerxpyro