Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
[Image: nwmos.gif]
[Image: A4DYl.png]

Character from a game idea I have.
The animals in the forest this guy is trapped in have some kind of virus so they pass on their genetic information to whoever they bite, usually causing the victim to morph into some unholy abomination somewhere between human and whatever animal bit them, and then die horribly. But this guy is a scientist, so he improvised a suit that absorbs most of the effects of the virus, allowing him to use it to his advantage rather than just die.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
like kid chameleon?
Yes

but much cooler because of Phantom K
Actually never heard of Kid Chameleon (I mean, I might have heard someone say "Kid Chameleon" before, but I had no idea what it was)

I got my inspiration mostly from Wario Land 4 and the Kirby series
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
[Image: v0Z5R.png]
Chest like a 14-year old, hips like a 40-year old, legs like a tripod camera stand and hands like a bear...?

I think I have a new crush. Smug But don't tell Oshare, or I'll get thrown out.
I believe it's just puffy shorts

Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, Kitsu, Devicho
It reminds me of a couple of the chibi characters in Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo...
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

You can also catch me on Discord: John2k4#5788
Thanked by:
(02-25-2012, 09:48 AM)Gors Wrote: I believe it's just puffy shorts
Yeah, they're basically exaggerated balloon shorts.
Thanked by:
I now had the funny idea of making a comic where Ingrid jumps on lava and the hot air fills her shorts and she floats away from the lava pit
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
**Though mostly inactive on the forums, you can shoot me a PM and I'll try to respond as soon as I can. PM notices get emailed to me!

Thanked by: Garamonde, Yo-Yo Boy
[Image: envysmall.jpg]

[Image: paranoiasmall.jpg]

Here's a couple thangs mayn, I plan on making these into paintings to so woohooo
[Image: Josiahdanceanimated.gif][Image: Josiahsig1.gif][Image: DA.png][Image: PJ-1.png][Image: Josiahsig2.gif][Image: Josiahdanceanimated.gif]

Good work, Josiah!

[Image: 3mqaB.gif]
I don't know where to put this, but let's say it's a digital doodle.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

From this...

To this.

Thanked by: Strasteo, Shade, Garamonde