Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)
Doodles and Finished Pieces
[Image: mPNg9.png]

cry away now

cry away now

cry away
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
[Image: irisp.png]

[Image: nuhgurl.png]
NUH GURL I know you ain't talkin' 'bout my man that way.
Added a bit more texture, realized he wasn't the cube he should have been, and punched out a tooth for good measure.
[Image: slip_and_slide_by_veromorte-d37tx1m.png]
thoughts?
[Image: veromsig.png]
Here I played around in Illustrator in graphic design class. (I want it on my home laptop it rules.)
[Image: oshareeeeeee.png]
WHO SAW THIS COMING LOL
[Image: 5koajk.png]

god my style is so narrow ;A; i hate myself
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Gors, Gwen, Maxpphire
[Image: biggied.png]

Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke
Heart
bro i kind of hate you right now
[Image: ZRdfkWQ.jpg]
Thanked by: water dog, Cshad, Delicious
[Image: squashini.png]
Characters with top hats and bowties and cloaks are awesome okay.
[Image: 35057ie.png]

coloring process
[Image: ZJO1oF0.gif]
Thanked by: Maxpphire
Devicho, how are your lines so clean and confident, even in your sketches?! Makes me jelious beyong belief.
Heart
Thanked by: water dog
(01-29-2011, 05:06 PM)Delicious Wrote: [Biggie biggie biggie]

Relax and take notes, while I take tokes of the marijuana smoke

Could I be a tremendous pain in the ass and ask how you approached this? Like, what program, a rough idea of how you had your brush(es) set up? I really like the solid kinda style you've painted it with and it's similar to something I want to achieve c:
[Image: 6WzBw.gif]
Thanked by: Rakia, Maxpphire
This weeks dailies
[Image: veromsig.png]
Actually, asking that question flatters me, so thanks! Cute

Not much to say since it was just a quick greyscale painting, but...

Painted the sketch in Adobe Photoshop CS2 with the default brush (The solid circle). Started by making the background grey, sketching out the image with a low opacity and flow brush and blocking out the shape and shadows. I then block in various details when I am happy with it and believe it is consistant. I then go in for both dark shades and highlights by making a "slashing" movement (much like crosshatching) with the default brush with back/dark greys or white/light greys.

Basically, just block out the shape and shadows and then slowly make progress to detail.

Not sure if that helped, because I hardly understand myself. So, next time I dab into Photoshop for a large painting, I'll make sure to take some WIP shots of cetain stages. Smile

Edit - I think I used the smudge tool a couple times to blend some of the shadows in this one, by the way.
Heart
Thanked by: Chutzpar
[Image: muscledoodle.png]
Practice.
[Image: E3DU8rS.png]
Reference
♥ ♥ ♥ LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥
Omega ; Phant Mmkay ; Baegal ; Gorsal ; Drakocat ; Chaoxys ; TomGuyCott ; Chris2balls ; Mighty Jetters ; Blueblur97 ; NICKtendo DS ;
Kachua (Secret Santa) ; and some more that i need to locate, save and link onto here
Thanked by: Chris2Balls [:B], Gwen
I like it but your arm muscles look like balls. Make it more elongated so it doesn't look detached.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: