Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
(04-29-2012, 04:39 PM)Meta Wrote:
(04-29-2012, 01:58 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Stuck as in can't come up with more moves or stuck as in are not motivated or what?
If it's ideas I have plenty for you if you want.

stuck as in i havent done progress on it for a week.

also nick, that is still heavily overdone. as far as i remember, one should aim for a simple shading on those.

Well now I know it's the shading that needs fixing. I'll dedo the overdone once I'm ready.

EDIT:
[Image: OsoDk.png]
This better?

Toe Crusher!
[Image: p995O.gif]

Well, I have done all that was on the checklist, so beta sheet time!
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Add more power to the toe crusher. looks like he's just steping on a cockroach and not stomping on it.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde, Ploaj
[Image: GIrVu.gif]
Toe crush, take 2.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

[Image: iaza19259470434600.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, HandToeKnee
(04-30-2012, 03:00 PM)NICKtendo DS Wrote: [Image: GIrVu.gif]
Toe crush, take 2.

Holy crap, he goes with my music perfectly!
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Just to prove I'm still working on my striker character, here's a WIP of his attack.
[Image: qjhGZ.gif]
Keep in mind, this IS a WIP, so I can change stuff in the final; I'm planning on having the whip as a separate object due to its size (also, the whip may be a placeholder; I'm considering making the whip something less Castlevania-ish like an extension cord).

I plan on making the whip a weak attack that's more designed to keep the enemy at a distance, and I plan on having Gene whip maybe a couple times, and leave right after finishing his attack. Thoughts on this? Particularly, does the full whip seem too long?

Finally, what all animations do I need to make for Gene? I haven't found a list yet for strikers (although that may be just because I'm a dumbass). Also, will I need any alt colors?
Entrance, attack, being attacked, and exit
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: BullockDS
I fixed whatever was wrong with the jump. fact: I used previous GIF animator Wink

[Image: 1TKNz.gif][Image: 1TKNz.gif]

Which one would be better? One or two?
Thanked by:
In all honesty I cannot tell the difference when they are moving that fast. Could you make them a sheet?
@ Gors: What music program do you use? I would like to help with composing some music for the game if you would like.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Thanks robo9; knowing all that, I can probably finish this by next week.

[Image: mkLp8.gif]
Here's Gene's hurt frame; my idea is that he simply falls off the screen in this pose when hit.
Offending people is a necessary and healthy act... Every time you say something that's offensive to another person, you just caused a discussion. You just forced them to have to think. - Louis C.K.
Thanked by: Garamonde
Quote:@ Gors: What music program do you use? I would like to help with composing some music for the game if you would like.

I would like if you ACTUALLY WORKED ON YOUR PART OF THE PROJECT

aka your sprites

not other's sprites
not five different characters at the same time
not music

just

your sprites

You're literally asking for things you could help with, but you are showing little to no progress in your part at all

how am I supposed to trust you the soundtrack

if you can't even work on your part of the project at all, really

I am not denying your help, I just want you to talk less and make more. I don't mind if people want to help, but if you keep not doing anything for this project at all, I'll be forced to remove you from the project.
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
(05-01-2012, 07:12 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: In all honesty I cannot tell the difference when they are moving that fast. Could you make them a sheet?
@ Gors: What music program do you use? I would like to help with composing some music for the game if you would like.

[Image: 30IFE.png]
Thanked by: HandToeKnee, Gwen, Zadaben
[Image: nzAgX.png]
are hit poses allowed to have multiple frames?
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Yes. (Post too short)
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Totally maining PK