Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Polygon Count Down! Can now deal twice as much damage due to less load times~
Thanked by:
[Image: arbozarhead.png]
[Image: abzheadanim.gif][Image: abzheadanim2.gif]
If it's split into multiple parts, the Fakémon could be a little bit larger. Although in retrospect, I think I made the head waaay too big.
But in the end, would end up giving it a bit more life in the character if he were a bigger figher/assist.
Thanked by: Sketchasaurus
in the process of getting ideas for the rest of the Kicks, here's the first Special's WIP.
[Image: 6tBnA.gif]
Description: jumps out of the screen, then rams at the enemy to hit it in the face with a pipe at full speed.
Reminds me of Nick's spritality.
Thanked by:
[Image: abzheadanim3.gif] "Raaar"
The frill is made up of 3 frames. I also thought it'd look nice if the frill settled after the facial animation reverted back to idle.
(04-21-2012, 02:48 AM)Meta Wrote: in the process of getting ideas for the rest of the Kicks, here's the first Special's WIP.
Description: jumps out of the screen, then rams at the enemy to hit it in the face with a pipe at full speed.

Will he have a special in which he shouts TETSUO and fires a laser gun? Please let him have a special in which he shouts TETSUO and fires a laser gun.
that was my second choice... :C

i just love that bike more than anything else.
(04-22-2012, 11:13 AM)Time Lord KKM Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 02:48 AM)Meta Wrote: in the process of getting ideas for the rest of the Kicks, here's the first Special's WIP.

Will he have a special in which he shouts TETSUO and fires a laser gun? Please let him have a special in which he shouts TETSUO and fires a laser gun.

That CAAAN work for a spritality, in which it goes onto full-on disentegration and disentigrates the opponent.

..If we weren't going for the kid-friendly route. Sick

Although for me I fould an old sheet of my fighter or two. Once I'm done revamping those they'll probably be part of his moveset TOTALLY not stealing Crappy's stradegy

Also, I've been having issues with the subject length (not letting me post due to topic title being 88 characters long) so I abbreviated it instead.
Thanked by:
Kick
[Image: 55Yi3.gif]
Kick <
[Image: tgieb.gif]

[Image: Vlqsy.gif]
[Image: DMuJ3.gif]
Meta hops on bike.
Neko hops in kart.
Fighters racing in a fighting game.
Motor Kombat.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Gors requested I'd continue to work on Robo's sheet so he'd have his hands free for other content for the game.
The stuff I added are below the dotted line.
EDIT:
Could a mod please change the topic title into something shorter? The 'Re: ' added in the subject of the reply causes said subject to exceed the maximum amount of characters, making posting a bit of a nuisance.

Now that you are taking on Robo9, are you in discussion with him for what moves he'll have?
Thanked by:
Well honestly, not really.
I PM'd Gors what his plans originally were, but got no reply. I'm pretty much improvising at the moment.

Thanked by:
If you included a pile driver and an elbow drop, I will love you forever
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Tellis