Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Honestly, I have been working on only two things at a time, my character design and one other thing, it just seems like a lot because I've started several people that I need to wait for their say-so before I can continue, I was working on Phantom K, but then he said he wanted to make his own, so I started on Devicho's Ingrid, but I'm waiting for Gors on that, and then I started on Demonlemon while I was waiting, but I need his O.K> before I can start one that, and now I am working Action B's blue guy. All of these have happened over a short span of time, but I've never worked on more than one of them at a time besides my own guy. I appreciate your concern though, and your advice, because that does tend to happen to me, too. Smile
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Doublepost due to update: [Image: ipmxj9.png]
Not sure what to add so that he isnt just moving his mouth.
Is usless advice that pertains to other games and doesnt help at all kind of what you meant, Action B?

Thanked by:
(03-31-2012, 07:56 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Honestly, I have been working on only two things at a time.
Thats one more thing than you should be working on.
Im okay with the workload, I can cope with spriting one thing while designing another, When I finalize my guy, I will finish whoever else I am working on at the time and then not start anything new until I finish my own. It's really not stressing me at all.

Thanked by:
His mouth looks too low and you could make his tail part move since he's a ghost and hovering.
Thanked by: Zadaben
I actually like your old design better, Sir Z.

it was much more than just looking like a [robo9] copy.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj, Zadaben, Garamonde, [robo9]
(03-31-2012, 09:01 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: Doublepost due to update: [Image: ipmxj9.png]
Not sure what to add so that he isnt just moving his mouth.
Is usless advice that pertains to other games and doesnt help at all kind of what you meant, Action B?

Yeah pretty much, shit like "Oh hey look this way! A chest!!" and such.

You know guys, I get it that you all think he can't handle the workload, but he's repeated constantly that while he's designing his main character, he's doing other projects, and I don't like that everyone's discouraging him, as it's not like he's piling his plate full, he's doing one other small thing while thinking of stuff for his character.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj, Zadaben, Garamonde
I think he should be like
"Take a left at the next castle"
"WAIT! FIGHT THE SNOW DRAGON"
"IT'S BEHIND YOU!"
"QUICK DUCK!"
and your opponent is confused and unable to concentrate and fight :p
Thanked by: Baegal, Zadaben, Gwen, Garamonde
Just working on dialogue, Im going to have him fly around the screen frantically, and the speech bubbles should stay as he says more stuff, and cover up parts of the screen until he is hit, then he explodes.
Removed
Also Action B and Chaoxys, Where did the "Lil Miss" came from?
UPDATE: Removed
SECOND UPDATE: This should be enough dialogue I think. [Image: 5l9wmu.png]
[Image: a2bwqg.gif]
Need to work on the tail.
Is this better?
[Image: n1dmxj.gif]

Thanked by:
I don't like the eyes you have on the "Is this better" one, the other one fits better, but keep up the work, you're getting there! Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben
So like this?
[Image: 2gwrrz7.gif]
The tail still looks wonky, I'm working on it.

Thanked by:
Made an edit

[Image: iaza13105377998900.gif]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Gwen
[Image: gsy.gif]
Took 1/2 of recolour's edit, and am working on his entrance/movement sprites now.
On a side note: Which hands seem better to you guys
[Image: 14ul4qd.png]
The body is still a WIP, but I tried to make it look more lightbulb-y (In shading) for you guys.
Or a combination of the two, [Image: mae7wy.png]

Thanked by: Ploaj
I prefer the plug hands, it makes me feel like it looks less me.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Ploaj
Hey Zadaben, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I wanted to give it a try.

[Image: iMvO5.png]

I tried putting in what I liked most about each version. You can take it if you want, or do something different if it's not what you were thinking of, but I hope it helps some way.
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]