Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
I think for now you should worry about your own character rather than doing others' for them. Do you even have the permission to do so?
[Image: OH4K4jX.gif] [Image: R7WBBzo.gif] [Image: TsJpssj.gif]
-----------------------[Love]-----------------------
I sort of am going in the way of, if they ask me not to, then I wont. I am currently deciding what to do with my own character, and am working on others in the meantime.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Imo, it'd probably be a better idea to get permission first before you do someone's character.
[Image: 803ce84258.gif]
(03-24-2012, 11:52 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: I sort of am going in the way of, if they ask me not to, then I wont.
So wait... every single member who doesn't want you to make their sprite for them has to personally ask you not to?

I'll be the first on the list. Don't make my sprite, thanks.
Thanked by: Zadaben, recme, Garamonde
I suppose so, I had judt figured people would take it as a compliment, from now on I will officially ask first, Devicho and Demonlemon, are you guys OK woth me making (In Devicho's case helping) your sprites?

Thanked by:
Well doesn't look like I'll be able to do it. I've been putting it off for a while, but I realized that I don't think I can make animations for a bo staff fighter. Hm maybe I should try something else?
Thanked by:
Dude there's all kinds of reference available for such. Gambit and Donatello being two mainstream examples.
Thanked by: recme, Garamonde
Hm I forgot about those. I'll check those out thanks.
Thanked by:
Don't forget Kid Goku.

I can't think of any games he might be in, but he was primarily a bo staff fighter.
Thanked by: recme
Anything related to the Monkey King story will work, too.
I'm pretty sure there are tons of games based around that.
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
Thanked by: recme
Koopaul: [Image: e6cbux.gif]
Smile

(03-25-2012, 02:31 AM)Britt Wrote: Don't forget Kid Goku.

I can't think of any games he might be in, but he was primarily a bo staff fighter.

Kid Goku was in Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure for GBA. Very fun beat-em-up.
Thanked by: Gaia
[Image: Uoo5h.gif]
One of my special moves. Lexou goes across the screen.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

[Image: senidle.gif]
I gave him a slight redesign

[Image: senjump.gif]
Here's jumping/walking

[Image: senpunalt.gif]
SAVE YOURSELVES SENGIR IS ENTERING PUN FORM
With a few touch ups in some of the recent frames in animation.. Gaia here's pretty much playable!

I need to come up with specials though. Maybe using Ridge as some sort of "tornado combo attack" for the second special and calling forth green-colored lighting for the third special.

Animation for movement will be dashing! It'll make making Gaia's movement sprites oh-so-easier to do. I'll have to look for refrences for those that "dash" as their basic movement.

...Though I might need for a bit of explaining to do after this is done, since I'm sure the lot of you recognize this animation style.. Ouch!
Thanked by: Garamonde