Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Huh... I just finished my punch and it looks like I'm bopping my opponent on the top of the head. Then I realized that I can't throw a punch irl so it kinda works in that sense.

EDIT[Image: 2mma2h2.jpg]
Wait, so you are saying you aren't meant to ineffectively flail about while attempting to fight?
There is some power in the first strike. The second feels feeble.
[Image: QUmE6.gif]
My Game Maker games (Dropbox download links):

Thanked by: Garamonde, Chaoxys
I see what you mean. I think the issue is that I was trying to make it connect with the first hit, but by doing so I didn't have the arm wind back enough. I'll probably fix it tonight.
Thanked by:
[Image: 102uwcw.gif]
Progress bishes.(just kidding you're not bishes, I love you guys)
Just got to add his right arm movement and possibly get his right leg foot to lift without looking like it's twisting.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Ploaj, Garamonde, Baegal
Suddenly massive leg cramps.
Thanked by: Ploaj, Gwen, Garamonde, Lexou Duck
I'm afraid I don't understand?
Embarassed
Thanked by:
The right leg needs to ease into it more
It looks like his knee is giving out Smile
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde
Oi, I'm already running 5 frames, but I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: Now are we talking about HIS right leg, or the leg furthest to the right, because if it's the leg furthest to the right I'm stuck as I thought that was the best one heheheh.
Thanked by:
The main issue is that his legs need to stay a somewhat consistent shape, but right now it's all jittery.
Thanked by: Ploaj, Gwen
It's the thighs isn't it? But I'll get to work on that, I was going to finish the rest up now that I've got some dinner to munch on.
Not posting it yet, but I tweaked the legs so they don't look so jittery, and I've got to say I like it! I'll post when I get the arm motion in.
EDIT:[Image: 25uin4n.gif]
Thanked by:
(03-20-2012, 05:16 PM)Action Bastard Wrote: It's the thighs isn't it? But I'll get to work on that, I was going to finish the rest up now that I've got some dinner to munch on.
Not posting it yet, but I tweaked the legs so they don't look so jittery, and I've got to say I like it! I'll post when I get the arm motion in.
EDIT:[Image: 25uin4n.gif]

See, notice how the left leg (his right), the back of it goes in but the front stays the same? Normal legs don't do that, and if they do then you should see a doctor.
Thanked by: Gwen, Garamonde
Alright, thanks for clarifying, I'll prep him for surgery.
Thanked by: Ploaj, Garamonde
Now that I FINALLY got these done, I can start work on the other poses now, although they might need some minor touch-ups. He's close to finished, I say.
Thanked by: Ploaj, Garamonde
Hey, just wondering, does anybody have all the portraits saved so I don't have to go dig them up? I figure while Gors works on my idle I can do a portrait, that way I don't make other poses that don't really gel with what he's made.
Thanked by:
Gaia, your character should have a rocket punch, because it would be so much more cooler and more range in terms of gameplay.