Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
(02-29-2012, 08:08 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 03:44 AM)masquerain Wrote: I'll see what rozencrantz is doing. I might actually end up settling on Madotsuki because it makes more sense
actually I was going to do Emi b/c comedy in limb switching

No, no, Madotsuki makes much more sense. The Rin thing was sort of a joke in the first place and if that's your plan then please do go ahead!
Thanked by: Rosencrantz, Garamonde
[Image: mxpk.png]
Beefed up the fists, probably going to try a boxing pose versous my apparent "fapping" pose.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

A light bulb with boxing gloves...

I like, I like it... Smug
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: recme, Zadaben
If previous was a assist, I imagine it being like this.

[Image: iaza19259418394000.gif]
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
MAYONNAISE SHOT
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Garamonde, recme, Iceman404
[Image: 34j2nf7.png]
New body( more in-style), new shoulders, new pose (stupid arms need fixing AGAIN, they look wierd that close together).
I will probably move the legs into a more powerful stance.
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by: Garamonde, recme, Gaia, Gwen, Solink, Shade
You should give the legs a more active stance, but you've stated that already so you're on the right track Smile
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Garamonde
I'm currently in the process of redesigning my character (just a bit) so that there won't be size consistancy issues nor would it look weird when I assemble the parts, as I've seen most fighters here are symmetrical.
Thanked by: Garamonde
How did I not see this topic.

I must put Iceman in it and ruin the inconsistency with my extreme highlights and over exaggerated attacks.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Promise me to include an attack where you throw 8-bit Mario's at your enemy.
[Image: 6SqMy.gif][Image: 6SqMy.gif]
« Ref »
« »
[Image: r2fXK.png]
Better hands? Also damn I'm going to have to learn how to make somewhat okay animations.
(03-01-2012, 06:10 PM)Vic Wrote: Promise me to include an attack where you throw 8-bit Mario's at your enemy.

Yes, I will pull 120 8-bit Marios out of my ass as my spritality. They must all use the SMB3 palette.

They will also have unnecessarily gigantic noses.
~~LOVE~~ 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
[Image: mousey.gif]
Alright, here is a list of people that I would like to, and believe myself capable of, spriting for this game, some of them have started making themselves, I left them on it in case they decide they dont want to finish. Previous, you're not on the list because you already said no, PK, I'm still viewing you as a maybe in case you wind up not having time.
I wont sprite you unless you give me permission to, that ,means that I won't sprite you, PK, unless you change your mind.

Thanked by:
(02-29-2012, 07:21 PM)Bob Kitten Wrote: Sengir's non-human ref? As a playable character??
[Image: 2.png]

Also tried helping out Guycott with the head, I hope you don't mind Genki ^_^

How about you just go over everything I do? xD

Anyway, if you don't mind I'll expand from that, it's really helpful.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
I'm going towards on, the Blinking is distracting.
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: Zadaben, Previous