Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
Plaid.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by: Gwen
Lemme edit it again quick, that black line in the middle of the torso shouldn't be there.
EDIT:[Image: 156wqs2.png]
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: IiuB4.png]
I'll have to change her hands, I'm sure they're too detailed. (Not to mention animating them could be a bother.) If someone wants a go at playing with her, feel free.
So a friend of mine came up with a great idea for my character's Midnight Moe but it is offensive and involves Katawa Shoujo, and my only other idea was Madotsuki from Yume Nikki who isn't very moe

Any ideas? Are there even anime with sexy baku girls in them?
Thanked by:
define offensive
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
my ref turns into Rin and her arms fall off
^ i got a small giggle from the mental image after reading that.
Thanked by: Gwen
[Image: 17y9lw.gif]
I noticed in some of bellemare's still frames she was cooking and sticking a finger out as if to taste something, so hey viper, why don't you lick her finger Smug
Take Ghirahim's tongue movement as an example.
Thanked by: megaMasquerain, Solink
(02-28-2012, 05:41 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: P.S. Phantom K and Previous, can I make you guys as well?
Thank you for the offer, but I'm still a honored spriter myself . If I had intentions to join this, I'd do my own sprites. However, I'm not naive and I've seen through you guys - you only want me to be in this game so you can beat me up. Nervous
You know you want to find out if it's Mayonnaise on Bellamares' pinky, I KNOW you do Smug
EDITITDE: I love to say how much I love these new smileys, but damn I don't say it enough. They're frackin hilarious.
Thanked by: Previous, Garamonde
(02-29-2012, 02:25 AM)masquerain Wrote: my ref turns into Rin and her arms fall off

as long as you don't do it in a terrible way or something it's not a problem but knowing you, you won't do anything offensive so it's okay
only problem is i'm not sure if rozencrantz was doing rin or not as well (considering his character already has prosthetic arms)
[Image: ndsMEF0.gif][Image: sig.gif]
Thanked by:
I'll see what rozencrantz is doing. I might actually end up settling on Madotsuki because it makes more sense
Thanked by:
[Image: KqRap.gif]

get it?

it's a handgun
(02-29-2012, 03:19 AM)Previous Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 05:41 PM)Sir Zadaben Wrote: P.S. Phantom K and Previous, can I make you guys as well?
Thank you for the offer, but I'm still a honored spriter myself . If I had intentions to join this, I'd do my own sprites. However, I'm not naive and I've seen through you guys - you only want me to be in this game so you can beat me up. Nervous

Th...that's not true! I'd play as you. Sad
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
thats the same as seeing previous being beat hehhhhhhhhhhhh

*breakdances madly in this thred*
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]