Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
[Image: dn5qa.png]

tomoe???
Thanked by: Gors, Rosencrantz, Solink
Much more recognisable.

Did I mention that's surprisingly disturbing?
Guess I'm not the only one who's making his sheet with parts then. I personally think it's easier to do so when you "draw out" your moves, you'll have the parts necessary.

Though this moe thing is gonna be tricky for me. Obscure/not well known moe.. or a well-known one? Blank
(02-27-2012, 10:21 PM)ShadeDBZ Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 09:45 PM)sponge7325 Wrote: I made some progress on my sheet...

[Image: scaled.php?server=141&filename=sponge732...res=medium]

The second row of sprites is basically the "Shoot" stance.

How is he holding the gun?
Is that blue thing a handle or a glove?

I know this is kinda late, but its the handle...
Thanked by:
(02-28-2012, 11:50 AM)Gaia Wrote: Though this moe thing is gonna be tricky for me. Obscure/not well known moe.. or a well-known one? Blank

Iris from Megaman X4?
[Image: IrisX4.jpg]
Thanked by: Tellis, Garamonde, Solink, recme
EEeeeh..

Quote:yes. It is advisable to make your midnight moe sprite a reference of an already-existing character. That's the joke, really.

So far it's been anime characters. I wanted to keep the trend but there's also more robo-girls than Iris. Fei-Yen, KOS-MOS, Arcee, and Chii, for example. Something tells me I don't know what to do here once I finish the sheet.
Thanked by:
The reason I thought Iris seemed good was the heavy kind of look from the big feet, the metal dress, and the fact your ref makes me think of Megaman kind of stuff sometimes. However you should also really have some sort of connection to your Moe. It's like a spirit animal, really.

As for me, there's really only one way to go for MY Moe...
Also, anyone remember those desperation attacks from the Dragonball Z fighters (and of course, the energy struggle)? That would be an intresting mechanic to have, albeit it would work diffrently here.

Thanked by: Shade
[Image: fRcs1.gif]

Slight improvements, needs more of them.
Thanked by: Gwen, BynineB, Shade, Garamonde, Solink
I need a significant amount of improvements in some areas if I were to continue.
Thanked by: Garamonde
(02-27-2012, 10:45 PM)Korby Wrote: I dunno if you meant to do it, but his left leg is still stiff as a board when it's kicked forwards, and it also seems to be a bit too thin.

I meant to do that. I'm as skinny as a toothpick!
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
[Image: iaza15210828526200.bmp]

reeeeeally want critique on this.
Thanked by:
Gors, would it work if Lumine Faraday was my Midnight Moe transformation?
[Image: Little_lamp_in_dark_room.jpg]

Thanked by:
Vipersharks DEFINITELY going to love my midnight moe.

As for BynineB, The top of the head ends in the middle. Though, I feel it should more to the right.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by:
Damn, I'm going to have to find an anime sweetheart that has a mohawk :C
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
Thanked by: