Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
tFR:SDtW Non Gors Workshop - NEWS! (05/31)
I figured you'd like to have this.

[Image: kK9XH.png]
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
gors! do you think there's anything i should improve upon before i move on to the idle animation?
Thanked by:
dude, your sprite is on the 'are you gors' twin' quality level. just move on to the idle already

maybe move the farther arm a little forward, but that's a mistake I make sometimes too lol
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by: Crappy Blue Luigi
[Image: thefartersresource.gif]

I'm so cool I can lean on literally nothing.
oh my god I am totally going to try this and I'm totally going to fail horribly

let's do this
HAVE I BEEN MISLEAD?? [Image: TeamStory.gif] THE DREAM ISN'T DEAD???

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!
KICK ASS ENGAGE!!!
[Image: 0VAoQ.png]
does this look out of style? I'm not sure since see a bit of my style in there as well...

EDIT:
Cool Animation sites:
Here's a helpful thread on TiGSource about animating punches and making them feel powerful.
Making Attacks feel Powerful
Also, a guide to the basics of animation.
The Basics of Animation
repostaaaan
[Image: JQatv.gif] [Image: UsYVF.gif] [Image: FAv9I.gif] [Image: U0CmU.gif]
[Image: bhsGz.gif]

bleh, i'll probably finish these eventually
[Image: iLQs8.png]
Felt like trying my hand at spriting my new ref in this style. Very very very WIP, obviously, but I wanted some feedback on the pose, especially the legs and also I kind of wanted some help with the scarf (though I do want it to be jagged and zig-zaggy like that!). So... thoughts?

And no I'm not trying to imitate my J-Pop/fighter idol Athena Asamiya what are you talking about. Embarassed
Thanked by: Sengir, Jawnsunn, Kitsu, Garamonde
[Image: 4Le8R.png]

I'm having way too much fun

U-uhh, the Jetters part is just an inside joke between me and Vipershark. Don't...worry about...that...

Also are you guys putting your sprites next to existing characters? Some of the scales don't seem to match up!
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
(02-25-2012, 01:34 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: [Image: qPZ9C.png]

I'm having way too much fun

U-uhh, the Jetters part is just an inside joke between me and Vipershark. Don't...worry about...that...

Also are you guys putting your sprites next to existing characters? Some of the scales don't seem to match up!

I don't really know how to reduce bastards size because if I shorten him leg wise he's a midget, and if I reduce the mohawk it looks funked up.
He can be such a bastard.
Smug
[Image: b6Bqjzn.gif]
[Image: tfr2-1.gif]

edited the fur ruff, added earring + small tusks

anything I should do before I move on to movement?
@Radular You just shorten his body. Duh, bro.
[Image: qwaSF.png]
crits and stuff before he goes to kick some tsr ass.
(02-25-2012, 02:05 AM)Jawnsunn Wrote: @Radular You just shorten his body. Duh, bro.
[Image: qwaSF.png]
crits and stuff before he goes to kick some tsr ass.

i love how super thin the arms are in your style normally but I think here it looks a bit out of place next to Gors' stuff. Don't have to change it, just food for thought.
Thanked by: Jawnsunn
[Image: xWS5C.png]

I tried to fix it, Flannel!

I wanted to find a way to keep your original smile while making the white part actually noticeable but I couldn't, so...
[Image: sxv5uJR.gif]
(02-25-2012, 01:34 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: Also are you guys putting your sprites next to existing characters? Some of the scales don't seem to match up!

i took the liberty of lining up everybody

[Image: uby5f.png]