[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Yoshi
Its pretty fast, But its great.
Thanked by:
Actually, that's slow compared to in Brawl. At first I thought the same thing, but after studying it for a while I realized that it's pretty quick in the game.
Thanked by:
I think it looks great. It does look fast, but I'm pretty sure it was like that in Brawl as well. I actually can't think of anything you should change on it.
Thanked by:
Mouth opening and closing looks strange. Maybe give it a frame between, to make it look smoother?
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
(04-04-2009, 11:59 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Hookay, basic idle done. Shouldn't be any complaints, I'm pretty satisfied with it now.
The idle taunts (looking around, etc) should be done tomorrow.

[Image: ssbyoshi1.gif]

Way different from the "old" Yoshi congrats!
Thanked by:
That honestly may be the most beautiful thing in this project. Tongue
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
Very very smooth...makes me want to restart Squirtle
[Image: smugnificent.gif]
[Image: GiantPKMN4.gif]
Thanked by:
You should. Or atleast make him a bit more in style.
Thanked by:
yeah, maybe just touch him up and smoothen the anims. A restart would be a bit drastic.
Thanked by:
Love the tail wagging.
[Image: b1.php?u=39480955]
Quote:You had wasted MY LIFE... waiting for just a goddamn bunnelby model.
-The prestigious Farlavor
Thanked by:
(04-06-2009, 12:31 AM)Arthur Wrote: That honestly may be the most beautiful thing in this project. Tongue

yes.
pkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanked by:
[Image: ssbyoshi1.gif]
ehhhhhh
Thanked by:
I liked the other animation better, this one seems to be moving for the sake of moving. :/ And the eye twitch bothers me.
[Image: ioncesawyouholleringint.jpg]
Thanked by:
The head movement isn't horrible, but that 3rd Red spike thing on his head looks weird now. I'm also with Arthur on the eye twitch.
Thanked by:
Head movement is too...twitchy. Already stated about red spike. I still think the mouth is to sudden, and should have a frame on either side to make it smoother.
Thanked by: