[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The return of the really small kingdom
I whipped up a couple of new sprites. [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png]
If you are me, than who am I?
Thanked by:
well, I think Luigi's mustache should be bigger, and his body should be skinnier and taller. Also his hat bugs me a little.

On a side note, the block's shading is weird, and the flowers leaves need to be... different
Thanked by:
Ever heard of Luigi before he eats the mushroom? Hes shorter, fatter and has a smaller head.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2009, 01:41 PM)Quizzle Wrote: Ever heard of Luigi before he eats the mushroom? Hes shorter, fatter and has a smaller head.

[Image: lolckl.png]

ok, then how come it looks like Mario has Luigi's head

also mustache
Thanked by:
I dont know.. Ill fix it.
Thanked by:
(03-22-2009, 01:52 PM)Quizzle Wrote: I dont know.. Ill fix it.

kk Cute
Thanked by:
Fixed!! Im going to keep Marios eyes red. [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png] Cute
Thanked by:
Bad idea it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too weird when the eyes are read. They should be black. If ther colors blend make a lighter black.
Thanked by:
Hes evil though!!!! Heh Never mind [Image: reallysmallluigisheet.png]
Thanked by:
Croshi? Anyone? C+C eh?
Thanked by:
(03-22-2009, 02:28 PM)King of Bad Posters Wrote: Bad idea it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too weird when the eyes are read. They should be black. If ther colors blend make a lighter black.
Wow Spartan, you've gone through 4 user names already?
Thanked by:
I get bored with the ones i have.........
Thanked by: