[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Super Metroid subscreen edits
Okay, I finished these a few days ago, so I thought I might post 'em somewhere. I changed the shoulder pads a bit on the suits.
Encouraged advanced critique;-)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by:
Tiny Arm Cannon is tiny. Also the right leg (left from our viewpoint) looks broken on all of the suits.

EDIT - Gah, my bad. I've fixed this post to show what I had meant.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
I don't see anything wrong with the legs, but the arm cannon is tiny.
The purple one's shading isn't so good, make it like the orange, or at least change the shades a bit to make it look better.
Mew2King Wrote:they should make a cereal called jiggly puffs
Thanked by:
(02-20-2009, 01:03 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: Tiny Arm Cannon is tiny. Also the left leg looks broken on all of the suits.
Yes, the cannon IS tiny, but there is nothing wrong with the legs...still, I did say "advanced critique encouraged". Thanks for the notice:-)
Thanked by:
Sorry I had meant something else with the legs. I edited my last post.
Ngamer01's Portal - Updates whenever.
Thanked by:
You pillow-shaded the sprites. Which isn't the best shading you can use.
[Image: x1aIZ2e.gif]
YOU HAVE TO FEEL WHAT YOU DRAW, FEEL
[Image: shrine.gif]

Thanked by:
(02-20-2009, 03:04 PM)Chris2Balls [:B] Wrote: You pillow-shaded the sprites. Which isn't the best shading you can use.
I'm quite a n00b at spriting and editing, so I could use some recommendations.
OK, re-edited Gravity suit and the arm cannon...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanked by: