[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Official M&L3 Ripping Project *WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS*
Okay, I claim sunflower snifit now, will be finished soon -.-
Thanked by:
(02-14-2009, 02:08 PM)Mageker Wrote: Setting up the emulation is not a hassle, everyone here already got it working.

Not everyone is always here. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the game past the new game screen in No$GBA, and I only get 1 fps with DeSmuMe. And the graphics are pretty screwed up when the game gets to a certain point in iDeaS.
Thanked by:
Oh btw, I'll have to claim another enemy: king lakitu. I have already started ripping it, so I want to finish it.
Thanked by:
I'm grabbing the 8-directional running poses for both Mario and Luigi.

I'll edit this post after I finish.

here's Mario
[Image: mlrpg3mariorunff2.png]

and Luigi
[Image: mlrpg3luigirunji7.png]
Thanked by:
Sunflower snifit finished. I'm sorry, I couldn't get rid of bowser's air in the swallowed pose, that's why it has got that weird pallet... anyway, here is it.

[Image: sunflowersnifiticonbf7.png]
Thanked by:
Sorry to rush, but I kinda need the Mario's overworld jumping sprites, same with Luigi. :<
Thanked by:
I updated the sheet x.x I forgot to delete some blue pixels, it's fixed now.
Thanked by:
Snifit Butterfly is the weirdest thing ive ever seen
[Image: JSW7XoM.png][Image: M9AUckK.png]
Thanked by:
Good luck with that, Elyk!
[Image: 27348983yu7.png]
Thanked by:
I would like to help with this!
But I cant get the game running...
Could someone help me out here?
Dont hurt me...
Thanked by:
AJ.: could you put my name in the claimed sheets?
I claimed Brirock
[Image: scaled.php?server=441&filename=ipposig.png&res=medium]
Thanked by:
Done!
Thanked by:
Another one... It hasn't got overworld. I guess I'll claim the parasite sworm / possesed chomp or whatever it's called now.

[Image: kinglakituicontl0.png]
Thanked by:
Ok adding this now! And remember, you can't claim everything at once, but you can claim something new for every small sheet you finish like Mageker is doing.
Thanked by:
Yeah...what the hell? You put up a request like this and everyone gets interested. I put up a request and already someone tells me I made a mistake.
Thanked by: