[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash Reversal
Cool 
hello, i'm just a dev really into anime. i reversed the aes out of the game and thought i'd share Smile

aes: 0x649B1C4A3F43398C6AC5B0E138661756824F8967EAB6431AEE84DE2E6A7C0FE0

fmodel is a little broken on it right now but the mappings are available in the discord server & in the OutTheShadw Unreal-Mappings-Archive issues page

hope u guys have a nice weekend, you're all really talented Tongue
Thanked by:
How do I download this with the Code?
Thanked by:
(02-03-2024, 05:00 PM)juniorjacob Wrote: hello, i'm just a dev really into anime. i reversed the aes out of the game and thought i'd share Smile

aes: 0x649B1C4A3F43398C6AC5B0E138661756824F8967EAB6431AEE84DE2E6A7C0FE0

fmodel is a little broken on it right now but the mappings are available in the discord server & in the OutTheShadw Unreal-Mappings-Archive issues page

hope u guys have a nice weekend, you're all really talented Tongue

Hey, were you able to get the animations too? i know the problem. Umodel ue5.1 reads it, but the problem is animations use acl compression. I have a ue4 version that reads acl compressed animations but not a ue5 one. Do you have any ideas? i'd assume the solution is to add acl compression reading support into a ue5 reader.

Problem:
Load any model, and it'll tell you it doesn't have a skeleton even though it does. That's because the animations are in acl compression format and ue5 just doesn't read it, it doesn't register. So naturally when you do CTRL+A to find all animations on a model there's nothing because it says can't find skeleton. But this is not a skeleton problem, this is an animations acl compression problem
Thanked by: