Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help Ripping Models From Fire Emblem: Fates
Question 
I'm working on ripping the models from fire emblem fates, and successfully imported Sakura's body model into blender with her textures.

[Image: AEYmBYS9OegFwvx7Pwvn56CUzuM1R8LIN4PhTdtF...pEEQ=s1600]

(I used Ohana3DS and the RomFS files)

I exported it as a .DAE file, and opened it in the model checker, and got this error:
[Image: AEYmBYQw69f0cm6lf-TXfHekmwCmBP8-WcLlzVTC...bXtn=s1600]
I'm not sure where to go from here.

If anyone has guidance or can help, I would really appreciate it!
Thanked by:
I figured out how to rip, apply textures, finalize in Blender, and render icons. You should be seeing some of the character models up for download soon!
Thanked by:
(01-23-2024, 03:46 PM)IggyMon Wrote: I figured out how to rip, apply textures, finalize in Blender, and render icons. You should be seeing some of the character models up for download soon!

Did you ever end up doing it? I wanted to get Midori's model and ended up getting close enough to get the model parts into Blender, but I'm not sure how to get the textures in the right place or even just assembling the parts together.
Thanked by:
(05-19-2024, 11:19 AM)onboro Wrote:
(01-23-2024, 03:46 PM)IggyMon Wrote: I figured out how to rip, apply textures, finalize in Blender, and render icons. You should be seeing some of the character models up for download soon!

Did you ever end up doing it? I wanted to get Midori's model and ended up getting close enough to get the model parts into Blender, but I'm not sure how to get the textures in the right place or even just assembling the parts together.

I kind of gave up on this project after the submissions were rejected because of an invisible texture issue. I can rip Midori's model for sure, but there may some issues with textures. Once I figure that out, I'll work on ripping her!
Thanked by:
(05-19-2024, 10:04 PM)IggyMon Wrote:
(05-19-2024, 11:19 AM)onboro Wrote:

I kind of gave up on this project after the submissions were rejected because of an invisible texture issue. I can rip Midori's model for sure, but there may some issues with textures. Once I figure that out, I'll work on ripping her!

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it! I did sort of get her working eventually after messing around; she's not perfect (her head parts aren't truly connected to her body, her hair ribbons are just missing texture with me having no clue to find them, and I had to give her face texture eyes myself because I couldn't figure out where they go) but the default rig they gave her is good enough especially for me who doesn't know how to make them. I never found her box either but that's much less important!
[Image: eoTlfha]
Thanked by: