[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Need help with Crossing Void Sprite Palletes
Question 
Hello everyone,

So I need some help merging a pallete to a sprite, I'm new to ripping sprite stuff from games so please forgive me of my stupidity kekw

I'm trying to merge/apply this pallete

[Image: accelerator2_palette.png]

Into this sprite

[Image: accelerator2_preview_1_a.png?width=245&height=349]

So, I tried a couple of things by applying the sprites with Fighter Factory. And it's a gone FUBAR

[Image: Untitled.png?width=619&height=498]

Then I tried to index both the sprite and the pallete and yet it's still a huge mess.
I think there's a tool out there let you rip and apply the pallete at the same time, but I couldn't manage to find it.

Can anyone help me figure this out please? I would really appreciate it~

The sprite is just an example, I know someone uploaded Accelerator Sprite. There's some new sprite for existing characters from Fighting Climax exclusive to Crossing Void that I'm trying to rip, but I ran into this problem.
Thanked by:
Hello, I'm the one who ripped Accel sprites. To do it, I made a tool that convert the redscale images into indexed bmp image, and you can select the palette to do it. The problem is that I wrote it on python, and didn't make an exe export, so if you wanna use it, you'll need to download python 3 or later. PM me if interested
Thanked by: