[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
cave story 2
Star 
[Image: players.bmp]
for my official cave story 2 i am making a game out of game maker.
i have to make a donation on Kickstarter later, maybe...
right now, i have to find a free and suitable pixel artist to help work for me.
like a friend or something... as long i must... make like 20 posts...or something.
as you can see up there, there 2 characters on each 3 difficulty's.

(easy normal hard)

like cave story plus has, infect. i made them different forms of the players.

both of them had yellow hats, cyan earphones represented easy mode, but in different genders.

both of them had a same age, but the girl looked like quote, and a boy has a blue cap, red shirt.

and those teens: the boy looked like human quote without a blue hat. and a girl look similar to curly brace, but with violet jacket and slippers.

hope you enjoy... Content

-phinto
Thanked by:
You can't make an 'Official' game of someone else's IP. I am afraid that because of this, you won't be able to kickstart it.

I am really confused about the project too, the wording is messy. I don't get how clothing would influence on difficulty
Spriter Gors】【Bandcamp】【Twitter】【YouTube】【Tumblr】【Portifolio
If you like my C+C, please rate me up. It helps me know I'm helping!
[Image: deT1vCJ.png]
Thanked by:
(10-07-2015, 12:36 PM)Gors Wrote: You can't make an 'Official' game of someone else's IP. I am afraid that because of this, you won't be able to kickstart it.

I am really confused about the project too, the wording is messy. I don't get how clothing would influence on difficulty

i cant believe this... what can i do?... all i ever wanted is to appreciate pixel... trying to contact him... is it wrong for the game maker to have a chance? Sad Cry
Thanked by:
you can still make a fangame without any kind of profit.
Thanked by:
Sad 
(10-07-2015, 01:01 PM)Gors Wrote: you can still make a fangame without any kind of profit.

you don't get it... i got muted and un-helped... by everyone... i was happy at first... then i made a game about what i felt...
the depression similation.
Thanked by:
if you want to show a game, do it so in the Game Dev section. This section is mainly for sprites and graphics.
Thanked by:
yeah, im not sure if your cave story 2 will be successful. what makes your project different from other cave story 2 attempts? everything just seems kinda generic now

create structure on what you want to do for this project and perhaps there can be a great outcome.
[Image: XeE6VeC.gif]
Thanked by: Gors, SmithyGCN