[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Genesis game sprites ripping help
Question 
I am curious if there are any emulators that has a sprite viewer like MAME emulator has?

Particular looking to extract the font from "The Immortal" from Genesis/X32. I know Roket has extracted most of the other sprites but font and tiles.
I am able to use screenshot capture to extract some of the font like below, cut out and rearrange the font.

[Image: wl23yu.png]

However, I know in some cases there are entire font available in a game but some of the letters are never used. 
Is there a way to view/extract/dump the rest of the fonts if they are never shown in game?

Best Regards,
jch02140
Thanked by:
Look for Gens Kmod or DebuGens.

Here's a tutorial: http://wiki.vg-resource.com/wiki/Sega_Genesis
[Image: lhjFt57.gif][Image: sX7JK6W.gif][Image: 4BB3IOO.gif][Image: qHY3ZCP.gif][Image: oCiv6RT.gif][Image: RNSMdiR.gif][Image: gx5wm3G.gif][Image: ld7rSgS.gif]
Thanked by: jch02140